INFORMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
This is an information notice pursuant to Articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter, GDPR to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: www.gai-giacomo.com
This information is subject to updates that will be published promptly on the website.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The data controller of the data collected from this site is
GAI GIACOMO s.r.l.
Via Rivoli, 106
10090 Villarbasse (Torino) – Italy
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The Personal Data provided or acquired will be processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality pursuant to current regulations.
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
1.COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, they may have access to the Data:
a) categories of persons in charge, specially trained for this purpose, involved in the organization of the Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators);
b) external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed as Data Processors by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR. The updated list of Managers, if appointed, can always be requested from the Data Controller;
c) public or private entities who may access the Data in compliance with legal obligations;
d) subjects that perform accessory and instrumental tasks with respect to the Owner’s activity;
e) external parties such as partners in the organization of initiatives and events promoted and / or sponsored by the Data Controller to which Data communication proves necessary for organisational reasons
2.DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails, including by means of the Contact Form or by means of the addresses indicated on this Website, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other Data Personal included in the email. The consent to the provision of data by the User is necessary to be entered in the Data Controller’s database and for the purposes of establishing and correctly carrying out what is offered by the same to its Users, as well as to third parties for the fulfilment of the individual activity requested. Failure to provide the data therefore prevents the registration in the Owner’s databases, the completion of any contracts, as well as the execution of the same and any other possible activity. Therefore, the User’s failure to provide some Personal Data may prevent this Website from providing its services. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
3.PLACE OF TREATMENT
The data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
As expressly provided for by Art. 5, co.1, letter e) of the GDPR, the Data are kept for the time necessary to process them in relation to the performance of the service requested by the User, or required by the Purposes described in this document.
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until the execution of this contract is completed;
– Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the same;
– Data collected on the basis of the user’s consent may be retained until this consent is revoked;
– Data collected for fiscal/administrative obligations will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and in accordance with the law, and in any case for a period not exceeding that dictated by civil law;
– Data may be kept by the owner for a longer period in compliance with legal obligations or by order of an authority;
The User may always request the interruption of the Processing or the deletion of data not related to the execution of the contract.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
5.PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The user’s data are collected to allow the Website to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: contacting the user, managing addresses and sending email messages, interaction with external platforms and statistics. In particular:
- a) to fulfil any type of obligation contemplated and provided for by current laws, regulations, norms related to commercial uses, in particular, in tax/fiscal matters;
- b) to follow up on specific requests made to the owner by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact form, information request forms and the like)
- c) for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the Data Controller itself, following requests for information by e-mail or by filling in the contact form and other communication tools
- d) for other purposes incidental or related to those indicated above and, in any case, falling within the scope of the Website’s activities
- e) for sending promotional, commercial and information and offers
- f) for profiling activities for marketing purposes
- g) for the transfer of Data to companies and/or third parties with which the Data Controller collaborates or with which it has entered into agreements, who may use the Data of the interested party for sending communications and/or information material relating to events organised by them or to services provided by them;
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
For the purposes referred to in point a) the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party, for the execution of pre-contractual measures or in order to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
For the purposes referred to in points b), c), d) the processing is optional, however the failure to provide one or more pieces of data will make it impossible to respond to your request for information and to use the services offered by the Data Controller.
For the purposes of points e), f), g) the processing is based on the consent freely expressed by the data subject.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
DEFENCE IN JUDGMENT
The User’s Personal Data may be used for the owner’s defence in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages leading to its possible establishment, against abuses in the use of the same or related services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be required to disclose the Data at the request of public authorities.
NATURE OF THE DATA PROCESSED AND CONSEQUENCES OF A POSSIBLE REFUSAL
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the aforementioned, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases, disabling it may affect navigation on this Website. For certain modules of this Website, the provision of navigation data and/or use of technical cookies is mandatory for the website to function properly. The provision of certain data of one’s own is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. In particular, by way of example
– in any case, the minimum data required therein is mandatory for sending messages via the contact form;
Failing this, the procedure itself cannot be completed.
Any request for other optional data shall instead be preceded by an approval tick. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the user wishes to provide to the website.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party has the right to exercise the faculties provided for in Articles 7, 15-22 of European Regulation 679/2016.
In particular, he/she has the right to revoke his/her consent at any time and, upon simple request to the Data Controller, he/she may request access to his/her Personal Data, receive the Personal Data provided to the Data Controller and, where possible, transmit it to another Data Controller without hindrance (so-called portability), obtain the updating, limitation of the processing, rectification of the data and the deletion of the data processed in breach of the applicable legislation. He/she has the right, for legitimate reasons, to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her and to the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales and for carrying out market research. He/she also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor as supervisory authority regarding the protection of Personal Data. The data subject may exercise his or her rights by contacting the Data Controller by e-mail at: email@example.com
The data controller of the data collected from this site is:
GAI GIACOMO s.r.l.
Via Rivoli, 106
10090 Villarbasse (Torino) – Italy
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the browsing experience more efficient for the User and which are sent to his browser, where they are stored before being reused by the same website on his next visit.
Cookies have different functions. There are cookies that have the purpose of improving the functionality and navigation of this website (so-called technical cookies). And there are Cookies which, on the other hand, are used to monitor users while browsing, record information and which reveal their interests, analyzing their readings, hobbies, in order to customize the advertising that is shown to them when they open the email. , surf on a social network or other web pages (so-called profiling cookies). Cookies are used to personalize content, provide social media functions and analyze traffic.
In his browser, the user can set the privacy preferences so as not to store cookies, delete them after each visit or every time the browser is closed, or even accept only cookies from www.gai-giacomo.com and not those of third parties.
Depending on the time the cookies remain on the browser, they are divided into:
Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain on the device until the user leaves the site.
Persistent cookies: cookies that remain on the device for longer until they are deleted.
This site uses various types of cookie
Third Party Cookies
These Cookies are used in order to collect information about the use of the Website made by users in an anonymous form such as: pages visited, time spent, traffic origins, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for statistical purposes and marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third party domains outside the website.
Profiling cookies for marketing purposes
Profiling cookies are used to create a profile of the user, based on the preferences and tastes expressed by him/her while surfing the Internet, and to display advertising messages consistent with his/her profile. In this way, the advertisements that the User will see on this Website may be more interesting for him/her. In accordance with current privacy legislation, prior consent is required for the installation of such cookies.
SOCIAL NETWORK BUTTONS AND WIDGETS
To ensure that the content of a site can be shared on social networks by visitors to the site, it is possible to integrate the tools (widgets) made available by the social networks themselves into the pages. These tools (usually blocks of code inserted into the pages of the host site) may collect third-party cookies installed by the social networks.
The website does not share any information with these widgets and has not access to the data that is independently collected and processed by the managers of the social network platforms.
For more information about the (third-party) social network cookies used by the website, you can visit the sites
DELETE OR DEACTIVATE COOKIES
With the exception of technical cookies strictly necessary for normal navigation, the provision of data is left to the will of the User who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the appropriate banner and to use the services of third parties which involve the installation of cookies. The User can therefore avoid the installation of Cookies by keeping the banner (thus refraining from closing it by clicking on the “OK” button) by removing the check mark from some or all categories of cookies used by the Site, as well as through the specific functions available on the your browser.
The user can manage preferences relating to cookies directly within his browser and prevent third parties from installing them.
It is important for the User to know that by disabling all Cookies, the functioning of this Site could be compromised.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
To disable third-party cookies, you can also use Your Online Choices, http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte a web service managed by the non-profit association European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) which provides information on behavioral advertising based on profiling cookies and allows users to easily oppose (opt-out) their installation. By deleting all cookies from your browser or removing them through services such as Your Online Choices these, if from third parties, will be generally inhibited, not only in the perimeter of this site.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE TREATMENT
System log and maintenance
For needs related to the operation and maintenance of this Site and any third party services used by it, they may collect system logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact information.
EXERCISE OF THE RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to art. 15-22 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party thus has the right to obtain information:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of the processing;
– the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
– the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Personal Data Processing Managers;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the Personal Data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification, or, when interested, integration of the Data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not necessary for conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.